Nurtured by the caring hands of the Principal
Before joining us, his previous stint, was in the No.1 school of the country, The Shri Ram School, New Delhi a status it has retained for the past several years.
In his glorious career, he has shown exemplary leadership qualities as the Director of the Shri Ram ASPEN Leadership School (TSALS), a Global Initiative for student leadership, duly certified by the Babson College, US, as well as the Head of the Senior Division in The Shri Ram School, New Delhi. He is a UKIERI Fellow, as well as an Australian High Commission Fellow on educational practices. An International Baccalaureate coordinator, his appreciable consistency and incisive decision making capabilities have earned him the distinctive title of a distinguished achiever. He brings a wealth of knowledge and years of experience to SAI International School.
He has been
- The Director of the Shri Ram Aspen Leadership School, a Global Initiative for student leadership that has been certified by Babson College, US.
- The Vice Principal of the Shri Ram School, New Delhi.
- The Head of Sciences for all the Shri Ram Schools.
- The post of Academic Administrator and Dy. IB Coordinator with Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore.
As a Trainer he has
- Conducted workshops for the UKIERI cluster of schools in Mathematics and Science.
- Been the Science Teacher Trainer for the Council of Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) and Aga Khan Foundation.
- Been a part of the syllabus review committee of ISC and ICSE for Mathematics and Physics from 2007-2011.
- Conducted various workshops on Physics and fun through Science and Mathematics for various school teachers of North India, including Sanskar valley, DPS and K R Mangalam School, Delhi.
- Had been selected for the UKIERI (UK India Education Research Initiative) and has been to London to study the various techniques and methodologies being applied in education in the world today
- Had also been invited by the Australian High Commission to see the various educational practices being followed in Australia and the way it links up with Universities
- Has been a Level 2 trained IB (International Baccalaureate) Physics and Mathematics teacher
- Has also been an IB Examiner