- To make SAI a Global K-12 Education Hub.
Building a strong foundation by strengthening the cognitive and non-cognitive abilities
- Holistic growth and development of the body, mind, and soul through a progressive curriculum, innovative instructional practices and multiple learning styles
- Enable, encourage and endow each child to initiate a lifelong pursuit of learning, discovery, innovation and expression
Nurturing the uniqueness of each child
- Encourage self-evaluation to exceed one’s own level of excellence and enable them to become future-ready global citizens
- Compete with self to become confident and responsible leaders
- Channelize energy in the right direction by harnessing the child’s interest, passion, skills and purpose
- Empower students to inspire and enrich each other
- Provide a collegial and distinctive learning environment to empower individuals to reach the highest academic and professional standards
Enhancing emotional intelligence based upon skills and value system
- Instill resilience, self-esteem, self-awareness, life-skills and creativity to inculcate in them the courage to act on their beliefs
- Endow students with diversity and plurality of voices while enhancing skills of self-awareness, empathy, and active listening.
- Encourage students to rise to the challenges of life to make a positive difference in society
Inculcating happiness-enhancing practices and activities
- Integrate values of compassion, care and sharing
- Shape holistic and robust personalities to step into adulthood with poise and happiness
- Inculcating happiness and a positive environment of learning professed through Guru Shishya Parampara; harmonizing traditional human values of integrity, humility and the best global practices.