- Honored to receive the prestigious D.L. Shah Award 2018, instituted by Quality Council Of India
- SAI Angan ranked as the No. 1 Pre School in Bhubaneswar for the 3rd consecutive year, by the EducationWorld India Preschool Rankings 2018-19
- SAI Angan conferred with the International School AWARD (ISA) 2018-2021 by British Council
- SAI acknowledged as a Kindness Certified School 2019 by Kids for Peace (KFP)
- SAI International School is adjudged as the 3rd Best School in India and No.1 in the state in the co-ed, day-cum-boarding school category as per EducationWorld India School Rankings (EWISR) 2018.
- SAI International School is bestowed with the prestigious ELITE (Emerging Leaders in Innovation, Technology & Education) Award, the Next Generation of School Rankings based on a globally-bench-marked assessment conducted by Edfinity, USA and designed by the alumni of Stanford, Harvard and Yale University, USA.
- SAI International School won the prestigious World Education Award 2018 for its Educational Excellence & Innovation in Global Collaborative Learning.
- SAI Angan Ranked No.1 in the State as per EducationWorld Preschool Rankings 2017-2018
- Received SKOCH-Order-of-Merit 2018 Award.
- Received SKOCH Smart Education Bronze Award 2018.
- Received Green School Award 2018.
- EduQuest Odisha Excellency Award – 2018 for Best use of Technology in Schools by NEWS 18.
- SAI finds a mention in the United Nations 70th Anniversary Book – Seven Decades and Beyond: The UN-India connect.
- SAI International School received the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017 instituted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI).
- Conferred the Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2016 with a five star ranking from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI).
- Received 8th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2018 for Best PSA (School Section) – Youth for Peace & Best Documentary -Journey of 4,000 Miles-India to China and Back.
- Fortune India enlists SAI in the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success
- Received D.L.SHAH Quality Gold Award 2017, Quality Council of India
- Ranked 4th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2017
- SAI Angan Ranked No.1 in the State as per EducationWorld Preschool Rankings 2016-2017
- Received Green School Award 2017
- Received Digital Learning Award for Best Ranked School in Bhubaneswar at the 4th School Leadership Summit, New Delhi
- Received 7th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2017 for Best Public Service Ad film, LABELS (School Section)
- Received International School Award 2017-2020 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received Disney “I CAN” Award for Top 20 Most Innovative Stories of the World.
- Ranked 5th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2016
- Recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School 2016-17 by Microsoft Digital Technology
- Received Green School Award 2016
- Awarded Best School Brand 2015 by The Economic Times
- Received Innovative CSR Practices Award
- Received 6th Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2016 for Best Documentary Film ESACS (Students Category)
- Ranked 6th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2015
- SICC & SAI Angan inaugurated by Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble CM of Odisha
- A Member of UNESCO Associated Schools (ASPnet)
- Received EduQuest Excellence Award 2015 in Academics
- CSR project, The Fairytale Wall, awarded 5th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2015 for Best Documentary Film and Best Music Composition (Students Category)
- Planet Award Winner of School Enterprise Challenge
- Ranked 7th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2014
- Ranked No. 6 in the Country by India Today School Rankings 2014
- Conferred as a Microsoft Innovative School in outstanding category by Microsoft
- Received International School Award 2014-2017 by the British Council, UK, in Outstanding Category
- Received Digital Learning Award for ICT Intervention in School
- Received e-Odisha Award for Best ICT Enabled School
- Received Quality Accreditation from NABET 2014-17
- Received 4th Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2014 for Best Script for short film, A Silent Wish and Best Documentary Award for Crib Bumper Project
- Best Documentary Award (School Section) for Crib Bumper CSR project at Noida International Film Festival & 3rd Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2014
- Received Disney ‘I CAN’ Award for Top 5 most Innovative Stories of the World
- Received Green School Award 2014
- Ranked 8th Best School as per EducationWorld India School Rankings 2013
- Received Green School Award 2013
- Received 3rd Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Best Documentary 2013 (Students Category) for Project Sakhyam
- Received Jury Award in Delhi & Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2013 for CSR Projects, Sakhyam & Reading Rainbow
- Ranked No. 1 School (Parental Involvement) by EducationWorld India School Rankings 2012
- Organized the first ever British Council Young Global Citizens’ Summit by the British Council, UK
- Bharat Ratna, Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam inaugurated Senior School of SAI International School
- Ranked 4th in the Country in Green I Contest to become a pioneer in imparting environmental education in school by 2030
- Pele Sports Complex inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Received Green School Award 2010
- Received International School Award 2010-2013 by the British Council, UK, in the Outstanding Category
- Received 1st Green School Award in 2009
- Received affiliation from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi
- Received affiliation from International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, as a Candidate School
- Received affiliation from Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- SAI International School inaugurated by Hon’ble CM of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik